Direct Debit Request for BHP Employees
“Thank you to all BHP employees for your longstanding support of RACQ CQ Rescue. Please continue or start donating to YOUR vital community helicopter rescue service – WE NEED YOUR HELP TO KEEP SAVING LIVES 24/7!”
Some quick stats!
- In the last calendar year (2016), RACQ CQ Rescue conducted 573 tasks and flew around 972 hours
- Operational costs in 2016 = $8.3 million
- Approximately 50% of costs provided by the State Government
- We are required to raise $4 million through sponsorship, corporate support, workplace giving, event fundraising and community donations
- In 2014, approximately $1 million was contributed through workplace giving alone.
How to continue your support?
- Complete the Direct Debit Request online form to the right, or
- Set up regular bank transfers from your bank to CQ Rescue with a clear notation and email all details to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can allocate your donation correctly, or
- Set up regular donations through PayPal on our Donation Page – again please note your details and BHP workplace clearly when completing through Paypal.
IMPORTANT: When receipts are issued, PLEASE claim your matched giving component.
Why do we need your details?
- So we can set up regular direct debits from your bank account
- So we can issue you with a receipt for tax purposes
- To enable you to claim Matched Giving