Rescue Chopper Week: 16th – 22nd October 2017!
Put the ‘fun’ into ‘fundraising’ by taking part in RESCUE CHOPPER WEEK and at the same time help raise much-needed funds in support of RACQ CQ Rescue.
If you belong to a school, organisation or group – or maybe start your own fundraising group – become involved in a number of ways, such as:
- Host a morning tea
- Dress up your workplace in blue and yellow colours to show your support for the rescue chopper
- Organise a BBQ for lunch or breakfast for your friends and/or colleagues
- Have a craft sale
- Choose a product for the week and donate a percentage of sales to CQ Rescue
- Have a “Crazy Hair Day” or “Uniform-free day” in return for a gold coin donation
- Hold a book sale, a boot sale, plant sale or donate proceeds from a garage sale
- Sell CQ Rescue merchandise or Rescue Chopper Week raffle tickets in your workplace/school or within your club or group.
- Create a fundraising concept of your own
Operational costs for RACQ CQ Rescue in 2017 will amount to $8.4million and you can help to reach this target and ultimately help to save lives by registering to take part in RESCUE CHOPPER WEEK activities.
PLUS! Register your school or business to win fantastic prizes including tablets, phones, helicopter landings are more!
*Please note that registration is mandatory. You can register by completing the online registration form to the right.
Proudly Supported by